The Phoenix Valley’s best stop for auto glass repair and replacement.
- Approved or Preferred by all major insurance companies
- Lifetime warranty on all workmanship
- FREE Mobile Service. Our place or yours; windshield replacements can be performed at your convenience – home, work, in a parking lot while you shop – its the Jacksons no-hassle way. We work with both Clear View Glass and Tint and Anytime Auto Glass as 5-Star rated auto glass partners.
- On-site Chip Repairs at any of our 11 locations.
- We use only the highest quality Original Equipment Equivalent (OEE) parts
- All installers highly trained and experienced
- Great deals and FREE Car Wash and Lube services when you Replace through Jacksons!
Auto Glass and Insurance
If you have auto insurance in the state of Arizona, your premiums can not be increased due to “no fault” damage to your auto glass. Not only this, but most comprehensive insurance policies have a zero deductible on glass repairs and replacements.
What does this mean to you? It means that if you are insured and your glass is damaged or cracked, it’s likely that there will be no out-of-pocket expense when getting it replaced or repaired, and your insurance won’t go up due to the claim.
Our trained Insurance Specialists can easily help you make a claim or navigate you through the insurance claim process.
Chip Repairs: $40 for the first, $10 for each additional (in a single repair)
Non- Insurance Glass replacements: Speak with a representative for a quote
Get a chip repair, and your car wash that day is FREE (with insurance)! Repair. Replace. Relax.
Paying for auto-glass repair or replacement out-of-pocket?
We’ve got your back. Out-of-pocket chip repairs come with a solid 1-year warranty. Should the chip spread during that year, we’ll refund the price of the repair or apply it toward the cost of a windshield replacement.
Call our auto glass professionals at (480) 505-5983 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., any day of the week. Or contact us by email and include information about the year, make, and model of your vehicle as well as which piece of glass is damaged.