WORK HARD. SERVE WELL. GROW WITH US.
Jacksons Car Wash is now hiring Service Advisors!
Jacksons Car Wash is the market leader in in the car wash industry. Jacksons is a customer service based operation. Customers are our #1 priority. We are looking for TEAM orientated personnel who are willing to work hard and go over and above for the Jacksons brand. Team members who make the commitment to join the Jacksons Family have great opportunities to grow. We work hard to make our customers experience exceptional. This is not just another job; this is an exciting career opportunity! We offer vast amounts of career advancement in 6 Western State regions if you are a team member who delivers the “Wow” service we are looking for.
• Must maintain a clean organized work area.
• Must apply high standards of employee conduct. Those standards include reliability, promptness, courtesy, appearance, and professional behavior
• Greet each customer promptly as they arrive.
• Evaluate the customers needs and recommend services.
• Print the customers selections and give it to the customer, write the appropriate code on the window.
• Assess any safety concerns that we may have about the vehicle; it’s size, accessories, or condition.
• Answer questions and provide direction for customers who are unfamiliar with our process.
• You are required to provide each customer with a service and price ticket.
• Previous sales experience a plus
• Work area is outdoors, on concrete or asphalt, in all weather conditions.
• Providing customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries
• Service Orientated and Actively looking for ways to help people
• Outgoing and friendly attitude toward customers and co-workers
• Professional appearance a must
• Arriving to work on time prepared to work in FULL uniform: name tag, black slacks or shorts, shirt tucked in, neatly groomed, and presenting a professional appearance.
• Delivering exceptional customer service to everyone who visits our locations by greeting customers in a friendly, courteous manner as soon as they walk in the vicinity.
• Providing fast and friendly service, product information, suggestive selling, promoting period specials, building awareness of our car wash services and operating the register for extended time periods.
• Engaging and identifying customer needs, answering questions, handling problems/concerns, and creating/sustaining an accommodating environment.
• Accurately ringing up all sales tickets and merchandise, offering qualifying discounts/promotions, informing customer of retail amount, processing/accepting payment, and thanking customer.
• Balancing/accounting for all monies at the beginning and ending of shift.
• Maintaining store cleanliness: waiting room, exterior store front, and hourly bathroom inspections.
• Restocking fountain supplies and bathroom paper products, refilling as needed.
• Properly rotating product and stocking shelving, coolers, and displays as necessary.
• Labeling coolers and merchandise with most current retail pricing in accordance with weights and measures.
• Preventing activities that contribute to an unsafe work environment, following proper lifting techniques, wearing safety equipment, tagging all chemicals with correct labeling.
• Remaining current on company operations, following company policies and procedures, as described in the Employee Handbook, and being a respectful and professional team member.
• Great compensation Base Pay 10.00 hour Plus Commission
• Yearly sign on bonus
• Work close to home with 11 Locations around the Valley
• Weekly Pay
• Direct deposit, Focus Bank card or paper checks
• Flexible Schedules
• Opportunity to advance within the company with 6 Western State regions
• Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Tuition Reimbursement